2014년 9월 11일 목요일

[2014 Gunpla Build World Cup in Korea]


Um... I think this years gunpla is very high qurlity

so almost gunpla is amazing to see

I want show Korea's Gunpla



Those gunpla are 2013 youth course winner's :)

1    2    3

they are good modeler

also my friend haha :)












This gunpla fun to see :)

i wonder

how can make that

and how think about it?




This is mine

this is youth course

Nu gundam is GBF course

not man just couples or girl like my gunpla > <

i'm so thank to see my gunpla












i can't value all of GBWC gunpla

and i don't have qualifications

but

I think korea's

my county's gunpla is

too Violence

or little

but cool

that true

but people to think about funny or comic gunpla

this is what i wonder for Korea's modeler


[Always made your own gunpla. Only yours is real gunpla]

I think like that  > O <




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기